MV OUTDOOR VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER
OVF FAMILIES FOR PHASE-EARTH CONNECTION - OUTDOOR VOLTAGE TRANSFORMER CASTED IN EPOXY RESIN WITH SILICON COATING FOR MV APPLICATIONS
Outdoor Voltage Transformers with insulation level up to 40,5 kV for outdoor applications in MV overhead networks, MV substations or stand-alone.
Phase-Earth connection types, silicon coated VTs molded in epoxy resin, with excellent performances and insulation class A, according to IEC 61869-3 standard.
• Rated primary voltage up to 35/√3 kV
• Suitable for both measuring and protection purposes
• Accuracy class up to 0,2 for tariff metering
• Compliant with international standard IEC61869-3
• Creepage distance in accordance with pollution level IV
• Protection level IP65
• Rated Voltage Factor: 1,9 x 8h
• Temperature Category: -25°C/+40°C and -5°C/+50°C
• Insulation Class: A
subject to management and coordination by Palmieri Holding S.R.L.